Fitness choice is an Australian based fitness equipment company. They have been supplying quality gym equipment for more than a decade now. When Fitness choice approached us they were dealing with multiple issues. They had stagnant website traffic and the user time spent on the page was too low. They needed to increase the users visit on their page. Also, fitness choice website was struggling to keep the users on the page for long
This needed time and precise strategy to deliver the output. So we begin by focussing on the opportunity keywords for the website. Opportunity keywords are the ones that register the high CTR (click-through rate).
This case study is a glimpse of what effective steps were used to optimize the fitness website. We have also shown how we have attracted new customers and increased sales through organic traffic.
We have used different strategies to optimize the website. Our focus was to improve the SEO architecture of the website and make it more user-friendly. It made the user stay on the website for longer. This has also led the site usage data and rankings gone up.
- • Complete SEO audit.
- • Build a website Silo architecture.
- • Added relevant and related links in the right places.
- • Examine the analytics data & drive strategies in accord.
- • Created quality content
- The website registers an increase in over user traffic by 117.59%.
- 120.44% were new users on the website.
- User page time was increased to 97.64%.